Monday, February 27, 2006

Continued coughing.

I regret to inform the readers of this blog that I'm still not feeling well. The antibiotics the doctor prescribed for the malady I described a couple weeks ago provided only temporary relief from the coughing and congestion I've been facing. Most of last week I felt better, but over the weekend my symptoms returned in full force. Nonetheless, I have a full week ahead of me that includes teaching, Ash Wednesday stuff, chaperoning a couple student field trips and attending at least one basketball game. I'm not so sick that I can't do all these things, but being under the weather still isn't fun so I ask for your prayers for my health and for all others who are currently waylaid by the opportunistic infections that winter seems to keep in business. AMDG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home