Saturday, December 31, 2005

The last post of 2005.

It's already 2006 in most of the world, but where I am we're still in the last hour of 2005. Kiddie Conference concluded this afternoon with Chi Prov Jesuit Pat McGrath's ordination as a transitional deacon at Loyola Academy. (Pat will be ordained a priest in July.) This evening I moved into the Jesuit residence at St. Ignatius College Prep in Chicago, where I'll be staying through early May. Thanks to Pat Fairbanks for giving me a ride here from the Academy. Pat, Ross Pribyl and I just got back from seeing the new remake of King Kong, about which I hope to write more tomorrow. I may also say something about Kiddie Conference, moving in at SICP and other topics. For now, please accept (again) my best wishes for the new year. AMDG.

1 Comments:

At January 01, 2006 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy and Safe New Year, Jos! The Christmas visit was way too short. Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home