Friday, November 18, 2005

An exceedingly brief post with a movie plug.

In a couple minutes, I and a number of other novices and Loyola House staff will be heading out the door to begin the first leg of our trip to Columbus, Georgia for the annual School of the Americas Watch Vigil at Fort Benning. See my posts before and after last year's SOA trip for more information. Details on this year's trip will be posted when I return.

If you're looking for something to do in the meantime, go see Noah Baumbach's superb film The Squid and the Whale. I saw the movie last weekend, and while I'm not going to post a full review (as I did with Wong Kar Wai's 2046) I strongly recommend it. The Squid and the Whale is one of the best films I've seen this year - for that matter, it's one of the best films I've seen in the last few years. Check it out if you have the chance. AMDG.

1 Comments:

At November 19, 2005 6:32 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Praying as you journey and looking forwarding to hearing your reflections upon your return...
Peace,
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home