Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bound for Omena.

It's that time of the year again - the leaves are starting to turn, there's a slight nip in the air, and the novices of Loyola House are heading up to Omena for Fall Villa. Last year's Fall Villa is chronicled in this post. Unlike last year, I don't have any World Series games involving the Red Sox to look forward to. However, now that I know that I've gotten to know and love Leelanau County I can look forward to visiting again some of the places I spent time at this summer - places like Spike's Keg-o-Nails in Grayling, Horizon Books in Traverse City, and Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha Church in Peshawbestown. I'm also looking forward to taking a break - albeit a short one - from the classes and work commitments with which I've been busy of late. Regular posting should resume on Monday. AMDG.

2 Comments:

At October 16, 2005 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here´s Brigitte from Baden-Baden, Germany. Do you remember? Jonathan´s host mom. I´m still reading your posts from time to time. And I´m praying for you.
Say hi to everybody there.

Alles Liebe

Brigitte

 
At October 17, 2005 12:43 PM, Blogger Joseph Koczera, S.J. said...

Brigitte -

Of course I remember you - all the novices do, and with great fondness. It's good to hear from you, and please know that we're praying for you as well. All the best,

Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home