Thursday, February 10, 2005

Hi, Russ!

During my retreat I received a gracious letter from Russ Plywaczynski, a former Chicago Province novice who I lived with for slightly over two months at Loyola House and who was my dux on the shopping team. Though no longer a member of the Society, Russ remains part of the Ignatian family and I'm proud to call him my friend and my brother. Russ recently moved to Bethlehem Farm, a lay community in rural West Virginia, and I commend the good work he's doing there to the prayers of my readership. Hopefully this post goes a long way toward correcting my oversight - gently acknowledged by the subject in his letter - of not mentioning Russ on this blog. So, Russ, if you're reading this, God bless and hope to be in touch soon. AMDG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home