Wednesday, October 20, 2004

"Rambo Catholics."

One of my favorite professors from law school, Cathy Kaveny, has some wise and witty things to say about a timely controversy in two op-eds posted on the Mirror of Justice weblog, available here and here. Some readers may think I'm chickening out by not allowing comments on this post, but I have neither the time nor the energy to moderate a comment box debate on this subject. I'm also mindful of my prior avowal to keep politics out of this blog as much as possible - a commitment that I strongly reiterate now. I post Professor Kaveny's words not to pick a fight or to advance a particular political agenda but simply because I believe that they are worth reading and reflecting upon. That said, we now return to our regularly scheduled program. AMDG.