Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Ready, Set, Go!

It's approximately 11.55 pm on September 14, 2004, the Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, and Novitiate Notes is making its debut. This blog is intended mainly as a means of keeping my family, friends and other interested parties up to date on my life as a Jesuit novice at Loyola House in Berkley, Michigan. When the spirit moves me, I may also comment on other topics. This is my first stab at blogging, so please forgive the rather spartan and rudimentary look of this page - in time, perhaps, I'll be able to add a blogroll, links, pictures and the like. In the near future, I hope to post more introductory info on the Society of Jesus and life at the novitiate; in the meantime, you can learn more about the Jesuits here and here. Also feel free to check out the blogs run by my brother novices Eric, Jonathan, Kevin and Ryan. AMDG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home